Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Also, He Can Levitate

aperfectworld.org is down. Very annoying. My host is doing some kind of transition and has set up a "transition kiosk" to let their customers know about the status of their transition. Good intentions - poor execution. Going to the kiosk only sends me back to the site telling me about the kiosk. I do not get any useful information about my site's transition and attempts to log on to the old control panel are unsuccessful. I hope the site is back up soon so that I can put up my latest cartoon.

Now about other people's cartoons:
Mary's scarf has lengthened since rescuing the dog. The lady with the cat in the first panel is irritated because she has been waiting for hours, despite patronizing this animal hospital for decades, while Mary Worth and her stray get to see the vet immediately.


A fun look at the first UU principle.

For the first time in months, I took time to write some cartoon gags. Some of them are funny.

I think the time change helped because I did not experience the 9:30 - 11:00 wall of sleepiness this morning. I felt a bit more focused this morning.

No comments: