Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Monday's Cartoon

I decided to post new cartoons on the blog until the mess with my web host reaches a resolution. It seems that Ipower has more business than it can handle. I don't care about the transition process I just want to update my website.

I will take that approach with my next call to technical support. Help me find a way to update my website while you take care of this transition business. I guess I will need to become more assertive by refusing to hang up until I can access my files on their servers. Perhaps at least find out the transition status and see if I can wait it out.

If I receive no resolution or updated information by the end of the month then I will find a new host. Irritating customers is one method of bringing business down to a more manageable level but probably not one recommended by the experts.

No comments: