Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love lead!

Robert Lovely did not have access to an actual Barbie doll so he used the female figure from one of the anatomy books that most artists have around the house. I think Lovely did what I often do - draw the picture then come up with a gag.

I haven't looked at a Barbie doll in over a year and do not pay attention too closely to the commercials when ever I watch SpongeBob Squarepants so I could be unaware of Mattel's efforts to reproportion Barbie. I will find out later this week at Radio M*A*S*H.

I could recreate the above cartoon with one of the many less than gently used Barbies that get donated every year.

This year, the toy drive will have a poster depicting all the recalled toys. We could have a Barbie shortage.

The question that I have whenever another toy recall makes the news: There is an acceptable level of lead?

...because most of the lead is in the flakes.

No comments: