Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm the one with the kite.

At its best a comic can convey in a single panel more spiritual truth, meaning and insight than the most eloquent sermon or hours of meditation.

I cannot describe the essence of my life in words but this Hagar the Horrible comes close. Charging toward a mission that I did not have much of a voice in deciding, forces trying to push me back and still making time to play.

Mary Worthless Mary Worth: Day 23.

People who have lost loved ones have achieved "closure" faster than this. The intelligence gathering community should add Mary Worth to its list of enhanced interogation techniques.

I do admire the residents of Santa Royale's ability to hold coherent conversations and live fairly normal lives despite the constantly changing environment.

I won't waste anymore time thinking about whether I put the apostrophe in the right place in the above sentence.

No comments: