Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Meditating while wearing a hawaiian shirt

I have meditated while wearing a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses but never with headphones. I've never worn shorts because I generally don't wear shorts outside of exercise. Brother Dave has the right idea - he's wearing the sandals, why not complete the ensemble?

Discovered that I've made over 1,300 posts. Maybe I need to get a life.

Added a Spark People logo to the right side bar. I don't follow the diet plan but I use the fitness and food trackers. The food tracker has been quite illuminating. I've become more mindful about my portions and what I choose to eat. I started tracking sodium because I've noticed a lot of my food has quite a bit of sodium in it or at least I think the sodium content seems rather high. I've avoided purchasing certain foods because of the sodium content. I don't have blood pressure problems (104/51) but I want to keep an eye on things in case I really am taking in too much sodium.

No comments: