Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Exercise Log

This week I biked, rowed and ran 11.07 miles, burned 553.5 calories and weigh 175.9 pounds.

I create a goal and the first week of the new year a virus temporarily sets me back. I'm feeling much better now and confident of reaching my goals.

Monday: Bike - 3.99 miles in 15:00
Saturday: Row - 1.88 miles in 15:00; Bike - 3.58 miles in 20:00; Run - 1.62 miles in 20:00

I spent less time and worked at lesser intensity for my Saturday workout because of the several days of relative inactivity.

Next week's plan:
Monday: 10 minutes rowing and upper body weight training
Tuesday: 30 minute run - intervals
Wednesday: 10 minutes biking and lower body weight training
Thursday: 30 minute run - intervals
Friday: 15 minutes rowing and upper body weight training
Saturday: 20 minutes rowing, 20 minutes biking, 20 minutes running

On a completely unrelated note: the results in Iowa give me hope that for the first time in my life one of my choices for U.S. President will not be a Clinton or a Bush. I will have just celebrated my 39th birthday by the time Texas has its primary. My sister will be short of her 38th. It really is a time for a change.

1 comment:

C. Arenas, FNP-BC said...

I got the same virus shortly after you (the whole family got it beginning with James brother at Christmas). It set me back a week and boy was running hard after skipping a week!!!!

Glad you are feeling better.