Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I feel awful

I launched the new website. I did not go to bed until almost 2:00 am. I find some damn images are missing - I don't know what the problem is. Maybe Ipower just sucks.

I woke up this morning feeling okay. Walter and I snuggled. After snuggling then it hit me. Two words that should never be next to each other - explosive diarrhea. I made it to the bathroom - sort of.

The bit in the marriage vows about in sickness and in health, I think more people would consider marriage more seriously if details were included. Do you, Walter, vow to clean up after Linda's lower intestines explode and do you, Linda, vow to do the same for Walter?

Fluids, Imodium and food have not helped. I did reread Star Trek Titan: Sword of Damocles.

The crappy part of this (no pun intended) - I did not drink any alcohol on New Year's Eve. I normally get quite drunk at New Year's celebrations but not this year. This year is the worst I've ever felt on a New Year's Day and I have no hazy, happy, how did this traffic cone end up in my bed?, good lord, I'm getting too old for this, memories.

My head is pounding, my stomach aches, hourly gurgling noises send me sprinting to the bathroom and the Quilted Northern feels like sandpaper.

Too much information - I don't care. I write this so that you, dear reader, can laugh and prove that the best comedy is born out of other people's minor suffering.

No comments: