Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, January 25, 2008

There will be pain

Vera opens a can of STFU on Dr. Drew. This will be painful, either for Drew when Vera spills her guts or for the audience if Karen Moy writes a lame ass resolution to this conversation. I love the 1940's government office decor of the Junction Cafe. A rare Mary Worth that does not contain half the population of a small city in the background.

I will probably miss the conclusion of this gripping conversation because I will run in the 3M Half Marathon in Austin this Sunday. I travel on Saturday. I'm shooting for 2:30:00. I could go online when I come home and look but the way time moves in Mary Worth I bet I wouldn't have missed anything important.

1 comment:

Lilylou said...

I hope you will look it up and post it. I'm dying to know.

And I hope your half-marathon goes really well.