Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Every TV channel and news magazine has done a year in review. A lot of them started early and missed the big earthquake and tsunami.

My year in review:
I ran in two marathons. Finished both.
Rusty and Daisy crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Harley is back with his original family.
I lost a little over 9 pounds.
I drew over 200 cartoons.
Created over 200 pieces of clip art.
Two friends died in car accidents.
Walter got an outside job.
I still have my job.
Had two colds.
Not every candidate that I voted for won.
Got called for jury duty for the first time.
Had my first cavity.
Watched several hours of television.
Read several books and magazines.
Watched some movies in the theater and on DVD.
Been blogging for a year.
Went to the local NAACP Banquet.
Hosted a nice dinner for friends.
Played video games for several hours.
Went to church, volunteered on committees.
Kept my mind quiet for a full five minutes in a row.

There are things I don't want to mention - people I've hurt, the commitments I've neglected, the promises that I've broken and the stupid things I've said and done.

I can do better and I'll try to do better. I'll try not to focus on the what ifs and focus on the next time.

Overall, 2004 has been a good year.

Goofy spam names:
Val P. Generalissimos

Happy new year!

No comments: