Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, January 07, 2005

I walked 11,854 steps, 8.89 kilometers and burned 251 kilocalories.

Walter took the Dante's Inferno test - he was banished to the 2nd level.

I do not like cold cloudy days. People around me have been making positive comments about the cold weather. I wonder what is wrong with them. The point of living in Texas is to avoid having too many cold cloudy days. A lot of people hate cold cloudy days. That explains in the surge in population in the southern United States. If you love cold cloudy days so much move to a place that has them in abundance.

I can deal with cold and sunny. I can cope with warm and cloudy. Cold and cloudy - no way. At least it does not stay like that too many days in a row.

Goofy spam names:
Lancer E. Shirting
Derivations M. Management
Famous F. Betrothal
Caroller G. Bakes
Modesto U. Refresher

No comments: