Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, January 24, 2005

I walked 10,392 steps/ 7.79 kilometers. I ate 4 white chocolate covered Oreos. I thought I had enough discipline to eat just one. I was wrong. I don't consider it a failure, simply a miscalculation. I did enjoy the cookies.

Both online schools called me at work. One of the callers was wondering why I was distracted during the call. I don't know - maybe something to do with work. Both sent me information via e-mail and will call back during my lunch hour.

I have a lot to do tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't be disturbed too many times.

Goofy spam names:
Zambezi Q. Hawed
Bide I. Inflection
Emasculate L. Allowable
Recedes J. Conductivity
Volleys Q. Bowmen

Since major celebrity deaths occur in threes, I'm going to predict Gerald Ford and Dick Clark are the next two. The young actor from "Moesha" that was killed in a auto accident does not count in the triangle. It has to be someone famous enough to merit actual mention by the lead anchor on CNN's Headline News. A ticker and a mention by the entertainment reporter does not count. Gerald Ford and Dick Clark are both older men that have been experiencing health problems and as a former U.S. President and pop culture icon they are both famous enough to have a full story on CNN.

You read it here first.

No comments: