Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I walked 6,000 steps. I received a new pedometer courtesy of a co-worker. She got it from one of our vendors. This one has a clock and calculates kilometers and calories burned. It is dark blue and promotes visitaggieland.com. Now I can color coordinate and compulsively keep more statistics. Or I could go insane and wear them both at the same time and analyze the accuracy of each pedometer. I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive but my short attention span keeps it under control.

I also have a new SpongeBob Squarepants watch. It came with a box of Apple Jacks. I purchase breakfast cereal based on the prize inside. None of that mail order, proof of purchase stuff. I'm into instant gratification.

I like finding joy in the little things.

Goofy spam names:
Monopolized I. Warpath
Ken C. Phalanx

I'm on the Brute Squad.

No comments: