Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I walked 14,647 steps/ 10.98 kilometers and burned 3,200 calories.

Watched the season premier of the new Battlestar Galactica series on Sci-Fi. For the love of God, could someone please sober up the camera crew!?!

Were former COPS camera operators hired to film this show?

This attempt at a spur of the moment documentary feel got pretty damn tiresome after 15 minutes. I really hope that the producers did not film the entire season like that. It is a fictional drama not COPS. I expect a shirtless redneck to come bursting through a door any second.

The actor who plays Apollo does a fantastic job of speaking with an American accent.

I really cannot speak to the quality of the show as a whole because I got a damn headache from the camera work.

One word: tripods.

Goofy spam names:
McLean H. Imaged

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

No comments: