Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

This is the blog for my marathon training group coach: http://brianakretz.blog.com/

I updated my website. I added some disclaimers to the opening page of my Sears website. Hopefully, that will cut down on the catalog appraisal requests and pictures of children.

I took a sleeping pill and drank some chamomile tea at 8:00 pm. The pill has kicked in. I don't know how coherent this entry will be.

I'm thinking about taking the entire week of Spring Break to use as a working vacation. Focus on making a clip art CD to sell and putting together other items to sell.

Goofy spam names:
Dewitt O. Silage
Doleful U. Likenesses
Paginates H. Hideous
Lawlessness R. Plotters
Teleconferenced H. Shwas

I bought some moisturizer that is supposed to reduce the visible signs of natural aging. As I approach my 36th birthday, I've been thinking about skin care products a lot more.

My God, it's full of stars.

No comments: