Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, January 17, 2005

I walked 9,401 steps/ 7.05 kilometers and burned 1,840 calories.

I enjoyed the day off. Tomorrow is the first day of the Spring semester. Several annoyances will break loose but I'm mentally prepared. I prefer not to use the term hell to describe what will happen tomorrow because it really is not that bad compared to the situation of others. Getting shot at is hell - someone's lack of planning becoming my emergency is merely an annoyance. Losing your home and family is hell - reteaching someone how to run equipment, despite the fact that the procedures have not changed is merely annoying. Having body parts blown off is hell - fielding questions about which labs are meeting this week is annoying. Hearing my co-workers complain about how this week is from hell - fucking annoying. As I've grown older my tolerance for hyperbole has decreased.

No comments: