Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I receive a monthly newsletter for lay leaders from the UUA (www.uua.org). It is called Interconnections. It contains lots of useful information.

Lately, it has been getting scary with its relevance to my current situation. I agreed to chair the Communications committee of my church. One of the missions is to develop policies about the website. I agreed to do this less than 7 days ago. Two days ago, I get my Interconnections in the mail. This issue is about websites, website policies, electronic newsletters and other communication related items. Other congregations have done the hard work. Cool.

Another issue of Interconnections dealt with the Committee on Ministry (that issue appeared when I served on the church Board of Trustees and we were discussing our Committee on Ministry). Another issue dealt with Canvas and fund-raising at the time that I was serving on that committee.

Maybe I'll try to form a give Linda money committee and agree to serve on it and see if the next issue of Interconnections will deal with resources and information about giving Linda money.

I may receive an issue of Interconnections about referring to myself in the third person.

Interconnections can be found online at http://www.uua.org/interconnections/

No comments: