Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday

Brilliant idea, Marcus! I should do the same thing. I should put together an activity kit for social gatherings and market it to introverts to use while being forced to attend a social gathering.


Beetle, that's not casual, that's insane!

I can imagine what having a squirrel running around in my blouse and removing my bra feels like.
SPELLMAN! The asshole harassing Dr. Drew about his sex life is named Spellman. About damn time the guy got a name.
Those are not strawberries but peyote.

I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the project, I dubbed the Infinite Project. Turns out it was a train. Things keep getting added to this damn project. I think I will qualify for retirement (time of service + age = 80; in my case 10 years + 38 years old = 48 subtract from 80 = 32 years until qualification for full retirement) before this project sees its first iteration. This project will require periodic updates.

I did not update my cartoon last night because I attended a long board meeting. There was a lot to cover. I could have updated after my dental appointment this morning but I decided I needed a nap instead. I have great teeth, the dentist said my teeth were fun to floss and my blood pressure was 115/ 52. Maybe my dentist needs to get out more - using flossing and fun in the same sentence. I admire him for finding joy in the small things.

Edgar is becoming more confident about leaving the cage. I let the birds out while I took my nap. Salvador perched on my upper arm (I usually sleep on my side). When I got out of bed I almost stepped on Edgar. He was on the floor in the hallway. He usually perches on the top of the cage or on some shelves. Fortunately, Edgar got away quickly.

During my nap I dreamt that both Edgar and Salvador were flying around outside. Edgar was flying and landing very well. Both of the birds landed among a group of wild birds. Then Salvador was picked up by a Great Blue Heron. That upset me. I sort of woke up to the sound of one of Salvador's chirps. I moved on to my back and Salvador moved on to my pillow. He is molting so when I left this afternoon there was a small pile of feathers on my pillow.

No comments: