Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

One month...

One month until the San Antonio Marathon of the Americas

Eep, two days until the Power Pedal Ride and Stride 50K Trail Run
I think I will switch back to my old insoles or buy a new pair of the same style. The new style insoles that I bought are causing blisters on the inside of my arches. I hope the gorgeous fall weather and lower temperatures hold out the entire weekend.

Three days until Crop Walk
The UU Church is now number one and the youth member online now is the number one fundraiser with the church. There are other walkers and more donations received offline. Brazos UU is making a big comeback to this event.

Happy National Coming Out Day!
I would love to design some greeting cards for that day. Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

C. Arenas, FNP-BC said...

You are so amazing. You are working so hard and I can't believe it's only a month away. And a 50K, holy cow! I can only hope to run that one day. I have a 10K this weekend and don't feel ready.

Good luck!!!

Cecily