Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Exclamation Point!

Wow, Joe Giella can draw something that looks vaguely edible. Still no attempt to create a sense of period. Poor Toby tries her best to stay awake.

I can barely stay awake while blogging about this. That may have more to do with the sleep aid still in my system than the non-content in Mary Worth.

The funnier Mary Worth and Me has consolidated all the dialogue of this story so far into a single monologue. The final product would make a funny performance. So many exclamation points!

I need to find out when the church will have its next coffee house. If I do this right, I won't ever be asked again to read something for coffee house.

2 comments:

Wanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanders said...

Funnier? Just more deranged... but thanks! And you're picture is small, but I think that edible thing is a loaf of bread, but I'm uncertain. (Try changing the number 400 to 1600 in your post's image code... see what happens)