Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Buddha had it way too easy

I've looked at this strip several times and in different venues. For some reason, I see the wall in the middle panel as hanging and not quite touching the floor rather than an intersection of the floor and wall. I found it distracting but at least Scott Adams is trying new perspectives. I found the phrase, "I curse your dinner!" very funny.


Brilliant!

Try meditating with a lightning alarm going off on a sunny day or a group of Junior ROTC students marching and chanting very disturbing things. At least no one has touched me or tried to witness while I meditated. I don't make noises and I don't do the finger to thumb thing.


Dr. Drew Cory - Mr. Smooth. I love a man whose hair highlights matches his wardrobe.

No comments: