Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ga Ud Endeligt Nedsla!

I did not update my cartoon last night because of a thunder storm and I was a bit tired from doing speed work last night. In lieu of my cartoon here are some other people's cartoons.

Rhymes with Orange gives us a slightly surrealistic pun. The older generation is familiar with nose rings just not used to seeing them on Americans.

The artist has captured the essence of cat.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys the calming influence of Danish thrash metal. When I layed out the orders of service for my church I listened to Scandinavian death metal.

I can feel the love that Giella put into rendering those bits of hair in Wilbur's comb over. Dawn is withholding information because Wilbur and others at Charterstone will stage an intervention and suck all the life and happiness out of her.

Holy crap! Those are big flys.
Another slightly surrealistic pun.

No comments: