Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Killing Me Softly With Her Song

I love Mrs. Yannes' line in the last panel. I plan on using that excuse when I get older.

What a lovely frock. Gold linoleum - Harvest Gold linoleum
Somehow my ears hurt while reading the lyrics to this song. I read elsewhere that an MP3 is available at the official For Better or For Worse site but those who have listened to the song reported that a substantial part of them died. I felt a small part of my soul wither away just reading the lyrics. I cannot afford to lose anymore of my soul. Especially, if I want to live to become a crazy old lady who cannot be held responsible for anything she says. It has happened to Lynn Johnston.
I felt sympathy pains in my nether regions (I should grow up and use the word vagina but I don't want to take away any one's innocence) when I saw Dawn riding the horse in the second panel. I'm glad Giella found the horse clip art and drew Dawn around it.

----------------------------------------

I need to teach the someone how to update the Sunday Services page so that it does not do the funky stuff.

No comments: