Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My real life

I've lost my cartoon backlog because of real life. I have one cartoon ready to go. Family matters have taken up some of my time. Other parts of my time have been taken up by lack of interest in doing anything. I'll watch TV, surf the Internet or play games but I have very little interest in doing anything productive or needed. I picked up a book at a garage sale about time management and leveraging my time and bringing balance into my life but the book sits on the kitchen table. I don't feel like reading it. I have a small backlog of books and magazines to read.

I took some time time off from work. Give me a chance to do some things at a slower pace.

The local movie theater played their first showing of the Transformers movie at 8:00 pm Monday. Decided to go see it after we heard about the early showing on the radio while traveling back from Temple. Walter really needed over two hours of escapist entertainment. He got it and was quite happy.

Walter went back to Temple today and he will be back later tonight. The drive is a little over an hour. I might travel with him tomorrow.

I planned on doing a few things around the house but so far I've eaten breakfast with Walter, taken a nap, read e-mails, read a bit of a book, fed and dried off the dogs, and read other blogs.

The dogs are outside so that Salvador and Edgar can have some flight time. Edgar still cannot fully fly but he can eat in peace with Salvador out of the cage. Edgar is really showing quite a bit of personality. I think he misses Sal being out of the cage. Edgar has a lot of neat chirps and calls and has taught Salvador a few of them. In the morning and afternoon they sing and chirp as a duet. I need to get that on video.

The day is not over yet so I will try to do something around the house. Definitely, will post the one cartoon I have ready. Beyond that, who knows. Maybe a few days of laziness will recharge my batteries.

No comments: