Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Click on the word, title, to add a title to your blogger post

I love Mary Worth because I can skip reading it for a week and not miss anything. Bonus avatar: Dawn Weston regarding pool party.

A new week and a sense of focus. I drew 15 cartoons while on vacation. I managed to scan, color and letter two of them. I have one scanned but it still needs color and lettering.

I registered for the San Antonio Marathon (Nov. 11, 2007). I will begin training for that race next week. I downloaded a training plan from Runner's World. It only has two days of running a week. This plan emphasizes quality over quantity. I could slip in an extra easy run if I wanted to. I will have the opportunity to try tempo runs and speed work.

This week I plan on just doing three 30 minute runs incorporating slow/ fast intervals.

I anticipate a busy week at work.

No comments: