Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Look at the Birdie!

I did not run this week. I took some time off from work to take care of family matters and rest. Instead of a running log I give you pictures of Edgar, our parakeet. He is learning how to fly. He wants to follow Salvador around but he does not have the flight feathers to do that yet.


I have a new foster dog. Abbey is in a new foster home. This foster only handles smaller dogs so moving Abbey in with her freed up my home for a larger dog that has been biding her time at one of the vets that help Woodstock. Right now her name is Precious but that will change. I'm leaning towards Aurora or Athena. She is a 40 pound, chocolate/ red lab mix with lots of energy. She and Loki have been playing all day. She needs to learn how not to jump on people. Both dogs are in the backyard playing. I brought them inside briefly but the play got a bit rambunctious so I sent them back outside. I'm told that Precious is great in a kennel. I will find out tonight.

No comments: