Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Running Log

This week I ran 16.63 miles, burned 2,089 calories and weigh 176.3 pounds.

Monday: 2.99 miles in 35:00
Wednesday: 5.43 miles in 65:00
Saturday: 7.0 miles in 1:37:00. A 13:51 mile pace. I started this run around 11:00 am. It was very hot and humid. I took walk breaks to compensate for the heat. Thankfully, the McDonald's on this route does not mind runners coming in and putting ice in their water bottles. Today's high reached 86 degrees but the humidity made it feel like 93 degrees. I need to get my butt out of bed and start these long runs around 7:00 am when it's cooler and to simulate various starting condition scenarios. The San Antonio marathon starts at 7:00 am.

Next weeks training schedule:
Monday - 30 minute easy run
Tuesday - weights and calisthenics
Wednesday - Tempo Run - 6 miles - 3 miles @ 10:59. This will be a challenge since I have to go outside for this run. The miles exceed my ability to do this within the gym treadmill time limit.
Thursday - weights and calisthenics
Friday - rest
Saturday - 8 miles @ 12:38. This time I will get out of bed and run this in the early morning.
Sunday - rest

No comments: