Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, July 23, 2007

99 Bottle of Beer on the Wall

This depicts my meditation yesterday. The monkey mind was going wild. Get back on the cushion and try again. Or not try. The cartoon is funnier given Buddhism's admonition against consuming substances that cloud the mind.

News Flash! Everyone's teen years were painful. Dawn does not know how to flirt and is starting to scare Dr. Drew Corey. He has moved from the seat next to Dawn and moved to the seat across from her. Even scarier is that people have come in, eaten and left since this dinner has gone on. People disappeared between panels.

------------------------------

Proud auntie moment: my older nephew was mentioned in Dale Campbell's 2007 Texas Football magazine as a prospect to watch in the next high school football season. I bought a copy of the magazine and scanned the cover and page he was mentioned. I will send it to the rest of the family. We are all proud of him. I'm sure he will live up to the "hype".

I was the only person in the Barnes and Noble that day that did not buy the last Harry Potter book. I bought a Star Trek book, an anthology of Tales from the Captain's Table.

No comments: