Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Love is...

I missed it! One of the two days a week that I don't read Mary Worth and I miss the big kiss. I found it on Comics Curmudgeon. Walter and I attempted to recreate the pose but failed. We concluded it was only possible if Walter's nose had some kind of niche that my nose could fit into. Love is a willingness to recreate poses from Mary Worth comics just for my gratification. A little something that was not in the marriage vows but Walter did it anyway.



Today's comics:

Thel goes retro today.

This is one of the great comics that newspaper editors could have selected but instead they choose to run crap. Little Dee will continue to run at Littledee.net. Bookmark it. Add it to your daily reading list. This comic deserves a huge readership.

But can you still smoke anywhere?

No comments: