Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Heart of Darkness in Four Panels or Less

Your honor, that's when I shot her. I got tired of her misinterpreting my intentions. Combine this with yesterday's comic, I don't think a jury would convict Stanley.

Jeffy is a little too into this pirate game. Billy and Dolly's blank expression scares me.

A good question in the last panel. The answer, in most cases, is no.

Roger was helping rock the baby to sleep by reading Shirley Jackson's, "The Lottery" and adding some elements to make the story more interesting for the baby to hear.

Further down the rabbit hole of Ruthie's madness.

I've added Popeye to my comics list because of the Comics Curmudgeon. The storyline has become quite insane. I forgot to save today's Popeye with its inappropriate sound effect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It most certainly is NOT wrong to hate a pregnant woman. And it is NOT wrong to laugh at them when they quit work, get dumped a few years later, and then are scrambling to try to get back into the workforce. :)