Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A bunch of pictures from my camera phone

Camera Phone - sounds like something from "Get Smart".

Pictures of my latest foster dog, Aurora. She is a lab mix. Weighs about 40 pounds.





Some ugly figurines for sale at a garage sale. What I love about the camera phone is that I can just take a picture then mock the item without buying the item. The rest of the items at this garage sale were quite nice and tasteful. Somebody probably bought one figurine as a joke, then someone else saw it and assumed that these people like this stuff so they bought more figurines like this as a gift. That's why I never have certain items laying around in plain sight in my house.

More pictures of Edgar, the parakeet. He comes out of the cage on his own and allows himself to perch on a shoulder.

I have a scan of the post card on my desk in one of my blog entries. It is a church in Oklahoma City - the church of the future.
This is Isaac, a former foster dog of mine. He still needs a forever home. You can read more about him at http://www.woodstocktexas.org. He loves to stare at the small animals at Petco - hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets. He will stand in one place and stare for 30 minutes or more. The guinea pigs are his favorite.

I've always wanted to do a series called, "Damn, your house is ugly!" Attending garage sales allows me to see a lot of badly designed houses. This style I dubbed The Flintstones meet The Brady Bunch


The house next door sporting the same Flintbrady style.
Some furniture the Flintbradys were selling. The fabric on these chairs really brighten up a room - several rooms, even rooms in other houses.

I actually ate this. I cooked it in the microwave, put it in my mouth, chewed it and swallowed. It did not taste bad. It is Gardenburger's version of a McRib, without the bun. It looked pretty much the same when it left my body.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Flintbrady house is by far the ugliest and poorest design I've ever seen! Is that a basketball net hanging over the doorway? If so....not such a smart place to put a net, but I guess I'll have to consider the sourse in this case. YIKES!

Toonhead said...

The basketball net is placed over the garage. The garage door is open. I never found the normal front entrance.