Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cartoons

It turns out that I had two cartoons in my backlog. I drew four cartoons today. Three with gags and one funny drawing begging for a funny caption or dialog.

The next step is scanning, coloring and lettering.

Walter and I may watch the fireworks show at the George Bush Library. Our church is a prime viewing location and for the first time church members are actually using the area to view the fireworks.

This assumes that it does not get rained out or Walter is too tired from his travels to Temple. If either is the case then I will insist on at least celebrating the day with some ice cream.

The idiot neighbors will set off firecrackers despite city ordinances against that activity. I may have to spend some time calming down dogs. Ah, the joys of calming down 80 pounds of frightened Bull mastiff/ Pit Bull.

1 comment:

Robin Edgar said...

So how do you calm down an allegedly frightened U*U minister who seems to be full of U*U BS?