Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Surrealism in mundane places

I expanded my selection of Chron.com comics. It also fixed the 9 Chickweed Lane glitch.

Harriet's attempt to put Stanley in the mood frightens him. It scares me and I'm in a 3D reality. Stanley would rather watch TV than attempt to play the game and I suspect the prizes are not all that great.
Several neurons screamed in agony while attempting to parse this Blondie strip
Why does this Heathcliff comic look like elements were pulled from a hat or generated by a computer? The surrealism seems a bit forced.
Witness Ruthie's descent into madness
This comic would have worked better with an anthropomorphic pig. Might as well draw what people who see this comic strip are thinking.

A list of known Plugger species: Dog, Bear, Rhino, Chicken, Kangaroo

No comments: