Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Girl Fight!

Now, I want to see where this ride ends. Ruthie has gone beyond childhood imagination and has lost her grip on reality.

Popeye likes to watch women fight. Tomorrow he will ask the trench coat guy to turn on the sprinklers. To continue the insanity Sweet and Olive need to break out into a Bollywood style musical number instead of a fight.

I choose my cell phones based on the camera rather than on the main function. I'm still learning how to discreetly take photos of fat chicks with tramp stamps.

I wonder about the Bumstead's closet arrangements. Did Dagwood choose the pants while sleep walking?

Wendy, the word you are looking for is moron.
Lola needs to get rid of the black sweater because it shortens her arms.
Red wine goes with beige unidentifiable chunks while beer goes with light yellow and green unidentifiable chunks. Dawn's hair - organic material or sheet metal?

6 comments:

Double_Bi said...

É muito legal a sua idéia
de acreditar num 'mundo melhor',
o mundo precisa disso mesmo, de mais pessoas que tenham fé e acreditem em si mesmo, porque ninguém quer ser só mais um, todos querem fazer a diferença.

Beijos!

Robin Edgar said...

Now, I want to see where this ride ends. . . Rollert has seemingly gone beyond infantile imagination and has lost her grip on reality. ;-)

Toonhead said...

Robin, your single mindedness impresses me.

Robin Edgar said...

Me?

Single minded?

Not likely. . .

Perhaps you mean my dedication, tenacity and/or persistence impresses you.

Others have said pretty much the same thing. . .

So I will take it as a compliment. ;-)

Toonhead said...

You have other interests. That's good. What made me think of you as single minded is your ability to link just about anything to your struggles with the UU Church in Montreal. Most of my posts concern the comics and other mundane stuff. My top topic is Mary Worth (63) - church life comes in at number 7 with 19 mentions and Unitarian-Universalit only has 4 mentions. Other religious topics rank lower. I'm more of an active UU that blogs rather than a UU blogger.

I do find your writings and the way you build the bridge from my interests to your interests fascinating. So, I'm not going to delete any of your comments unless things get rude and you have never been rude in commenting upon my posts.

Cheers

Robin Edgar said...

Thanks Toonhead. I rarely get rude unless someone is being obnoxious themselves, either towards me or other people.

As far as my ability to link just about anything to my struggles with the UU Church in Montreal and the UUA etc. goes, it is simply a question of playing off of other peoples' blog posts to draw parallels to the situation in Montreal. It is one of my ways of calling attention to the U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy that I am exposing in the hopes that U*Us will one day get around to cleaning up their act a bit. Needless to say the comment I played off of here was to good to let go, ;-)