Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Abbey and MSNBC

Abbey is not house broken. Oh joy. It has been a long time since I've trained a dog not to go in the house. I don't know how a dog manages to live five years without knowing where to go. I can guess one of the reasons she was surrendered by her owner.

I don't know when Abbey sleeps because she would not stop whining last night. There were brief interludes of silence but I'd think she would figure out that whining is not going to get her the attention she wants. The neighbors will think we are torturing a dog.

Then the damn dog looks at me with her brown eyes and sad face. I pet her and she is happy. She just wants to be close to people and petted but I wish she would learn not to make a mess on my carpets and sleep quietly in her kennel.

------------------------------
I watched a bit of Joe Scarborough on MSNBC this morning. He trivialized the death toll in Iraq. He jokingly complained that it was a poor segue into the important story about Paris Hilton. Made a cartoonish "wa-wa-wa" sound after his comment about the Iraq death toll. I no longer have the energy to be outraged by these idiots.

No comments: