Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Crap

Crap. My web site host is down again. This is annoying. The second time in less than a week. One day's worth of updates were lost the first time; I restored them yesterday. Now, the site is down again. IPower has been quite reliable for the past 3 years so I don't understand the problems this year.

I took Salvador to church for the blessing of the animals. He did well. Chirped a bit, stayed quiet during meditation and refused to make any noise during the one song about birds singing. The other people attending the service enjoyed listening to him chirp. The whole adventure tired him out. I let him out of his travel cage and he flew straight to his regular cage for a nap.

I will foster a new dog this summer. She is a Beagle named Abbey. A very fat Beagle. She was an owner surrender. I'm sure she will be lots of fun and a nice companion for Loki.

No comments: