Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Comics and Al Gore

Right now a sickeningly sweet smell invades my office. My co-worker is calling physical plant. I hope it's not anything poisonous. The smell is only at my end of the hallway.

I read today's Joy of Tech which lead me to this picture:


Al Gore in his office, May 2007 from Time Magazine. What does Al Gore really do with three 30 inch monitors? Sweet consolation prize for not becoming president. I guess he wants to fully explore his invention.

Icon: Vera's brother, Von

What did Vera do that pissed off Von so much that he threw her out? The perspective in the second panel is giving me a headache. The smell in my office is not helping matters much. I opened a window.


I believe you speak for all of us, Jeremy.

No comments: