Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

UU Blogs and Gratuitous Grainy Dog Photos

I've subscribed to UUpdates, a blog aggregator for UU blogs. I've suggested my blog even though I do not often talk about Unitarian-Universalism. philosophy, theology or religion. I rarely write about serious topics. I suggested it on the basis that I'm a UU lay leader and that I do write about church life and quite interested in reading other UU blogs and interacting with bloggers. I hope that this humble little blog gets added.

I came across this entry Why I Hate Al Gore? from Ms. Theologian. I can relate. I cannot say that sort of thing in church but in the wider community it's perfectly acceptable, even applauded. For me, he gives off an air of sanctimoniousness (what a word!). He's all about being green but then acts like every other American, except for buying carbon offsets.
--------------------------------

I promised dog photos and I deliver. I took these with my cell phone while playing on the floor with the dogs.

Abbey the Beagle in profile


One of three positions that Abbey often assumes (the other two are variations on laying down and standing).

Okay, four positions - this is the scratch my butt position. Abbey can be adopted via Woodstock Animal Foundation of Texas.

Loki demanding that I get away from the computer and pay attention to him. Loki is a Bullmastiff/ Pit Bull mix. He was adopted through Woodstock.

What soulless creature can say no to those eyes?

Okay, okay, Loki you have to get your head off my lap in order for me to get up and play with you.

What you get when you try to photograph and play with an 80 pound dog at the same time.

2 comments:

UUpdater said...

Hello, hopefully it will show up on UUpdates shortly. Thanks for letting me know.

ROD said...

Good dog photos. They would get along well with my Boston Terrier.