Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

100th Comic for 2007

I just posted the 100th comic for 2007. Now, you know why I rarely draw multi-panel comics.

When I wake up in the morning, I will be Past-President of the Unitarian-Universalist Church of the Brazos Valley. Oh the anticipation of all the wisdom that will flow through me. Oops, took a wrong turn. Anybody got any wisdom I can borrow? I'll trade you for some humor.

I look forward to putting my talents to a different use for the church. I've had my sights on the web site for a while. Thankfully, I found Faith and Web. I need to add it to my bookmarks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m so glad you found my blog. I’m having an absolutely wonderful time writing it, and working on my church’s website is the best. Meanwhile, I’m blown away that you can cartoon. Wow! I’m going to subscribe to yours right this minute. And congrats of finishing up your presidency.

If there’s anything in particular that you’d like to see me cover on Faith and Web, just give me a shout.