Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Random Thoughts

I did not update last night because I worked on church business instead. Some of the Board members are night owls. It all business leading to a couple of meetings. I do other things at church besides meetings and preparing for meetings. I will update tonight.

Is Mrs. Brownback a puppet? I need to look at the video of the interview again to see where Sen. Brownback's right arm was located. She looked very uncomfortable next to her husband during the post-debate interview.

Is it me or does anyone else see a resemblance:
Mitt Romney on the left, Lyle Waggoner circa late 1970's on the right.

I hope Fred Thompson joins the race. This would force Tommy Thompson to use "I'm not the Law and Order guy" as a campaign slogan. Would Fred Thompson be allowed to use the Law and Order "donk-donk" sound effect in his commercials?

I had a confrontation with one of the dumbbell hogs at the gym. It was polite. I simply asked if I could do a quick 12 reps with the 10 pound dumbbells while she did her walking lunges with the 20 pound barbell? I did my 12 reps, put the 10 pound dumbbells back near her stuff and picked up another set of weights before she finished her walking lunges. I hope she learned a lesson that sharing does not have to interrupt your workout. As for the trainer hogging the weights - I think a letter to the manager is in order.

When did candor in a debate become equated with comic relief? No wonder politicians don't speak honestly; stupid people (journalists) analyse their statements and draw wrong conclusions.

No comments: