Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Screwy E-Mail

My home e-mail account is screwed up. I get to talk to tech support tonight. Woo Hoo. Walter set it the phone meeting. Also found out that we were assigned to the slow cable service, so the nice tech upgraded us to the preferred service which is less expensive and faster. Zoom.

Thankfully, I have a Gmail account so I'm not completely out of touch. Only the spammers cannot get to me. I like how Gmail organizes discussions. I will recommend it to next year's board members.

I used the rowing machine yesterday and stretched. I failed to take the printed out exercises with me to the gym.

Last night's meeting went well. I'm preparing for the upcoming congregational meeting. I think it will go better for me if I have a written game plan and general script. Motion, discussion, vote. Most of the board meetings the order is discussion, motion, maybe more discussion, vote. The Aggie rules of order.

I need to write a report for the meeting and work out logistics.

No comments: