Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The wall

Clouds! Gray! Depression!

Abbey had her stitches removed last night. She behaved quite well during the procedure. Not a single peep. She also slept through storm that came in early this morning. The same storm knocked out the power and screwed up my alarm clock. I did not get out of bed until 7:00 am.

I'm attempting to make it through the 10:00 am wall. Everyday, I have trouble staying awake from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. Sometimes the sleepiness starts at 9:30 am. If I can make it to 11:00 am then I'm okay. The years of screwing with my natural rhythms are taking a toll. Morning people would be more tolerable if they did not act as if it was some kind of special virtue.

I'm looking forward to the fishing trip. Walter is looking forward to it more. He doesn't care whether or not we actually fish, he just wants to get away.

Still looking for someone to temp foster Abbey. Loki will be boarded.

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

No comments: