Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pixelate!

My drive name conflict has been solved. Everything is working well. I start a new weight training regime today that focuses on strengthening my legs.


Fagin, learn to pixelate properly (it involves a computer and some image editing software) or just draw a paper bag over Wendy's head. The zip tone grid trying to look like pixelation is just lame and ruins the gag. Drabble sucks so hard that I can clean my floors with it and this particular strip is the hardwood floor setting.

Yes, I am aware of the irony of a person who draws a so-so web comic criticizing a syndicated cartoonist whose crappy comic appears in way too many papers. My crap does not have to smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls in order for me to recognize the foul odor of a steaming pile.

No comments: